Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Kitchen Diva






I'm definitely not a Masterchef in the kitchen, but these adorable retro appliances really could put me in the right mood to cook up the best dishes. I love all things retro. I'm definitely putting all these in my wishlist.

So, being inspired by today's post, I'm whipping up the best meal for hubby and sister (vacationing with us) tonight.

Tonight's menu will all be courtesy of Aussie diva chef, Donna Hay.

Since it's rainy and cold (it's winter!) I am starting off with a great soup. I've tried this before and it's very easy to whip up. The steaks are fairly easy to make too. =)

creamy mushroom and chive soup

steak with red wine and cherry tomato sauce

simple passionfruit soufflés

Easy peasy! I can already see me cooking! Have a great day ahead! =)

No comments: