Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Bag : Oh that magic wallet

Whoever thought of this interesting JFold magic wallet was a genius! It defies the traditional wallet impression, with a simple but clever piece. I have seen this craze happen in Manila a few years ago, and I was happy to find that this has come to Australia (not as crazy though! w). It is the best place to keep my bus or train tickets, and just those lose paper bills that I need at the last minute.
I have always wanted to buy this for my boyfriend as well, maybe in a plain black one. I don't mind having this in a shade of green or pink! It is not that cheap mind you. It costs AUD 45. I think in Manila it wouldn't have costed that much. But oh well, it is a special and magic wallet! I just wish it would multiply the number of bills that I have. I will think and concentrate real hard, and maybe that would happen!

No comments: